Minimum Wrage : Demo update for GAMACON!
We have been rather quiet the last couple of weeks as we have been preparing for a super mega awesome event!
We will be participating in an indie booth arcade type local event this Friday! We will probably do another devlog after that with an updated pipe-line.
With that said, we have only been able to put in a few hours of work to the project. Some minor QoL stuff and other bug fixes:
- Increased time before Demo Mode is triggered.
- Enemies in "Idle State" can now be hit and become aggressive instantly!
- Fixed some older unintended spawns that... looked bad.
- Did a quick-fix for the spawning system that caused the game to soft lock in several easy to replicate scenarios (sorry about that!)
- Added a quick "How To Play" option on the start screen.
- Updated some sprites and 3D models to completely remove all previous primitive boxes.
- Fixed a bug when triggering the HR boss death animation where enemy Health Bars remained on screen.
- Updated the flow of game screens for a more "arcade-ish" type of feel.
- Added sound for when you are unable to perform a dodge roll due to insufficient Energy.
- Added a "Thanks for Playing" screen.
- Fixed a dual boss spawn on multiplayer mode.
- Under certain circumstances, when respawning the player can get stuck on the ground.
- Unable to play multiplayer with KB + Controller combo.
- Some UI menus don't function well with KB.
And that's it for now! Gotta go and continue booth planning!
Get Minimum WRage
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.